Monday, August 10, 2009

Suckouts galore

So, this weekend has been totally uncool. I've been playing my best game and making sick reads and inevitably losing to the suckouts. I know suckouts are a part of the game, and poker players hate to hear suckout stories but I really need to vent because these were entirely uncool. In the $34,000 garuntee on Sunday my tournament was ended with the following hand: I held 33 in early position in a limped pot. The flop came JJ3. It was all in off the flop against JT and KJ. I couldn't have been happier to see those two hands. The turn was an A. The river a K. Fuck my life. In the $17,000 garuntee I called a min raise from and under the gun raiser with 67o. The flop came A66. The raiser led out for 200 (a min bet), I re-raised and he called. He led out the turn for another 200 and I re-raised again. He proceeded to re-raise me all in and of course I called. River ACE. On Monday, in the $34,000 garuntee I min raised to 320 with 66 in mid position. I was re-raised and called the 480 to see the flop putting him on AK. I led out for 1200 and was re-raised all in and called and he flipped over AQ high. Rivered a Q for the win. I can't even remember the amount of times that I have lost AQ to KJ yesterday. I never, and I mean never win that race. Enough for now. Gotta keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment