Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finally

On August 5, 2009 I made another final table in the $17,000 garuntee on Full Tilt Poker. I finished in 6th place, I wanted to place better but I won't complain about it. I was pretty surprised that I had won because the tournament got off to a pretty bad start. Before the first hour was even over I was down to 400 chips left in my stack. I recovered pretty nicely, and I was determined to make it to the final table.

I had been putting in many long hours in online tournaments, and after the most recent final table I haven't really felt like grinding it out for another 7 hours so I started playing some $24+2 and $10+1 45 player tournaments on Full Tilt. I had a couple of cashes and yesterday 8-6-2009 I managed to pull out a win in a $24+2.

That is pretty much it for now. Off to hit the tables again.

No comments:

Post a Comment